5. Reclined twist
• Lie on your back and bring the knees into the chest.
• Extend the left arm to the side at shoulder height, palm facing up.
• Keeping the knees high, slowly bring them out to the right until they reach the floor.
• Place the right hand on top of the right knee. You may want to use the right hand to massage the outer left leg and hip.
• Gaze straight up at the ceiling or slightly to the left.
• Repeat on the other side.
Make it easier: Place a cushion or other support under the lowered knees to decrease the range of motion.